Roasted Cauliflower with Whipped Feta
- 1 cauliflower, trimmed
- 750ml white wine
- 75ml Olive Pride Extra Virgin Olive Oil, plus more for serving
- 50g kosher salt
- 45ml lemon juice
- 30g Clover Springbok Unsalted butter
- 15g chilli flakes
- 15g sugar
- 1 bay leaf
- FOR WHIPPED FETA AND OLIVE DIP
- 85g Olive Pride Pitted Green Olives in Brine
- 85g cream cheese
- 85g Clover Feta cheese
- 80ml double cream
- 30ml Olive Pride Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
Combine whipped feta ingredients in a food processor and mix until smooth.
Combine white wine, Olive Pride Extra Virgin Olive Oil, salt, lemon juice, butter, chilli flakes, sugar, and bay leaf.
Rub over cauliflower.
Bake at 200 degrees Celsius, basting continuously until golden and cooked through (about 20 minutes).
Serve with whipped feta and olive dip.